Wine Works Event
Mar 12 - Loire Lurking
Mar 19 - En-Gorge-ment
Mar 26 - The Beast WithinLEARN MORE
WINE TIME HOURS:
Monday - Saturday: 1 - 8pm!!!!
And now SUNDAY: 1 - 6pm!!!
We are proud to humbly offer wines from all over, including some from our own winery and vineyard, Bishop Creek. Come in and taste flights of 10 different wines anytime, or join your friends for a glass of something quaffable. And you can chose from our broad selection of wine from intriguing regions and producers to find the right bottle for every occasion.
Like us on Facebook!! Facebook
Leave us a review on Yelp. Yelp
Or check out our mention on Afar.com -
Urban Wines Works goes Lurking in the Loire
The Loire River Valley is perhaps the most overlooked region for French wine. This is not a bad thing when it comes to the pocketbook. The region is known for crisp, fresh and vibrant wines and we are confident we lurked long enough to find five great examples of why the region should no longer be confined to the shadows.
Flight of 5 Wines and Cheese Plate $20
(Only $15 if you buy a bottle.)
- Domaine del Ecu "Classic" Muscadet - Glass $7.00 / Bottle $17.95
- Jean-Maurice Raffault Chinon Blanc 2012 - Glass $7.00 / Bottle $18.50
- Domaine Verdier-Logel Gamay Cotes du Forez - Glass $7.00 / Bottle $15.95
- Caves de Saumur Les Pouches 2011 - Glass $6.00 / Bottle $12.95
- Domaine de la Butte Bourgueil 2010 - Glass $9.00 / Bottle $23.95