Wine Works Event
May 22 - Walla Walla Wonderland
May 29 - The Rose' Festival
Jun 05 - Sicilian Sotto VoceLEARN MORE
We're now open MONDAY through SATURDAY Noon - 7pm!!!!
We are proud to humbly offer wines from all over, including some from our own winery and vineyard, Bishop Creek. Come in and taste flights of 10 different wines anytime, or join your friends for a glass of something quaffable. And you can chose from our broad selection of wine from intriguing regions and producers to find the right bottle for every occasion.
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/UrbanWineWorksPDX
Leave us a review on Yelp http://www.yelp.com/biz/urban-wine-works-portland
Etruscan Oenology (Tippling in Tuscany)
To tipple or not, that is the test,
Try a tasty Tuscan toddy, or take a teetotaling rest.
Tantalizing tannins are such a treat, this week you should trip to the Etruscan beat.
Turn your attention to our Italian flight,
and make haste to tease your taste buds tonight.
A new flight starts on Wednesday each week.
Flight of 5 Wines and Cheese Plate - $15
- Le Rote Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG 2011 - Glass $7/Bottle $15.95
- Caparzo Sangiovese IGT 2011 - Glass $6/Bottle $13.95
- Tenuta di Ghizzano IGT 2010 - Glass $8/Bottle $18.50
- Villa Travignoli Tegolaia Chianti Rufina Riserva 2009 - Glass $9/Bottle $23.95
- Badia A Coltibuono Vin Santo del Chianti Classico 2006 - Demi-Glass $5/Bottle $36.95